Currently listening to:

Today's tune recommendation: Electric Wire Hustle

July 20, 2011

Here, there & everywhere

I'm Back! I was on a little vaca last week so I wasn't able to post. I'm sure ya missed me, right?!

I've been discovering a lot of new tunes lately from various places. Typically, I learn about new music from friends or family. Even while on vacation last week, I was excited to hear some new artists/bands on some friends playlists.  It can be overwhelming with all the ways you can find music these days sometimes I don't feel like I can keep up!

Just yesterday a friend introduced me to TURNTABLEFind here - and I can already tell it's going to be my new favorite. You get to interact with other members while taking turns being the dj. You have an avatar that let's you rate the songs played, dj, create your own room or chat. I've always thought it would be fun to be a dj and now I get try it out online.  The only issue is that you have to have a friend on facebook that is already a member in order to join. I recommend checking it out immediately!

Some other places I enjoy discovering music:
EMUSIC - website
GROOVESHARK - website
MOG - website
PANDORA - website
AMAZON MP3 STORE APP (free song of the day) - info
SHAZAM - website
Music Blogs
Paste Magazine - website
Spin Magazine - website
Grimey's Newsletter
and many more....




Where do you find your music? Are you stumbling upon any new ways to find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment